Please visit https://daedaluswallet.io/en/download/ to download and install the latest version of Daedalus wallet for the Cardano mainnet.
For Linux installation instructions, please see Installing Daedalus (Mainnet) on Linux
- Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (Only 64-bit Windows is supported)
- MacOS 10.13, macOS 10.14, macOS 10.15
- Linux OS Tested against:
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS, Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
- Fedora 28
- Aimed at all Linux distributions
Recommended Hardware Requirements
- 64-bit Dual core processors
- 4 GB of RAM
- 10 GB of free drive space
- Broadband Internet connection
For feedback or support, please be sure to submit a ticket to the IOHK support team from the Help menu in Daedalus, or by using the submit a request form.