Daedalus is displaying a 'Connecting to Network...' message.
The 'Cannot Connect to Network' message can be caused by a number of problems. See the list of solutions below and their causes for more details.
1. Check that your internet connection is active.
3. Wait a few minutes. Often network issues are temporary, if you wait a few minutes the issue may get resolved, if nothing has improved then you will see the "Having Trouble Connecting to the Network?" message and a link prompting you to open a support ticket.
4. Reboot your machine.
5. Reboot your router.
6. Check "Daedalus Mainnet.exe" and "cardano-node.exe" are listed in the Windows firewall (Windows Only) Microsoft Firewall Help
7. Disable your VPN if you are using one.
10. Flush DNS Cache (Windows only)
See other Known Issues