Daedalus is displaying a 'Connecting to Network...' message for a long period of time.
See the list of solutions below and their causes for more details.
1. Wait a few minutes! Often network issues are temporary, if you wait up to 15 minutes the issue may be resolved, if nothing has improved then you will see the "Having Trouble Connecting to the Network?" message and a link prompting you to open a support ticket.
2. Check that your internet connection is active.
4. Reboot your machine.
5. Reboot your router.
6. Check "Daedalus Mainnet.exe" and "cardano-node.exe" are listed in the Windows firewall (Windows Only) Microsoft Firewall Help
7. Disable your VPN if you are using one.
10. Flush DNS Cache (Windows only)
For assistance, please submit a ticket to the IOHK support team from the Help menu in Daedalus, or by using the submit a request form. For timely resolution, please be sure to send your logs with your request. Please see also How to download log files