Daedalus is displaying a 'Connecting to Network...' message for a long period of time.
See the list of solutions below and their causes for more details.
1. Make sure that your computer meets the System Requirements.
2. Wait a few minutes! Often network issues are temporary, if you wait up to 20-25 minutes the issue may be resolved, if nothing has improved then you will see the "Having Trouble Connecting to the Network?" message and a link prompting you to open a support ticket.
3. Check that your internet connection is active.
5. Reboot your machine.
6. Reboot your router.
7. Verify that Daedalus is allowed through your firewall. For Windows: Check if "Daedalus Mainnet.exe" and "cardano-node.exe" are listed in the Windows firewall (Windows Only) Microsoft Firewall Help
8. Disable your VPN if you are using one.
9. Check if your machine clock is out of sync: Machine clock out of sync with Cardano network
10. Check if your ISP is blocking the Cardano network: Cardano network blocked by ISP
11. Flush DNS Cache (Windows only)
For assistance, please submit a ticket to the IOHK support team from the Help menu in Daedalus, or by using the submit a request form. For timely resolution, please be sure to send your logs with your request. Please see also How to download log files