Daedalus is displaying a 'Connecting to Network...' message for a long period of time.
See the list of solutions below and their causes for more details.
1. Wait a few minutes! Often network issues are temporary, if you wait up to 20-25 minutes the issue may be resolved, if nothing has improved then you will see the "Having Trouble Connecting to the Network?" message and a link prompting you to open a support ticket.
2. Check that your internet connection is active.
4. Reboot your machine.
5. Reboot your router.
6. Check "Daedalus Mainnet.exe" and "cardano-node.exe" are listed in the Windows firewall (Windows Only) Microsoft Firewall Help
7. Disable your VPN if you are using one.
10. Flush DNS Cache (Windows only)
For assistance, please submit a ticket to the IOHK support team from the Help menu in Daedalus, or by using the submit a request form. For timely resolution, please be sure to send your logs with your request. Please see also How to download log files