Creating a paper wallet is not hard and neither is restoring a paper wallet in Daedalus wallet.
Try to restore your paper wallet.
Restore a paper wallet
- Click the Add Wallet icon on the bottom left of the Daedalus screen. (Click the wallet Icon on the top left of the Daedalus screen if you don't see it.)
- Click the Restore tile
- Select the Paper wallet certificate tab
- Enter your 27-word Daedalus paper wallet recovery phrase in the Paper wallet recovery phrase field. (tip: you must click on the word that pops up below the field to add it.)
- Enter a wallet name (you do not have to use the old name)
- Enter a spending password (you do not have to use the old password)
- Click on Restore wallet
- You will see your restored wallet in the list of wallets on the left of the Daedalus screen