6th April 2018
DAEDALUS 0.9.1 + CARDANO 1.1.1
- A presentation bug has been fixed that caused only five recent transactions to be shown on the transaction list, even though there were more than five transactions in the wallet.
- An issue has been fixed that stopped copy and paste operations from working when initiated using the right-click context menu.
- A "Couldn't pack log files” error which was happening when Cardano node crashed has been fixed.
- On Windows, the desktop icon was not showing the Daedalus image; this has now been fixed
- An error has been fixed that in some cases prevented users creating a wallet with a name containing non-latin characters, like Japanese Kanji or Chinese.