Editions: Daedalus, Daedalus Rewards
There are two ways for you to rename your wallet:
1. Rename your wallet through Settings
2. Rename your wallet through restoration - you will be prompted to name your wallet when you restore it.
1. Rename your wallet through Settings.
1. Chose the wallet you want to change.
2. Go to the Settings and update the name in the name field.
2. Rename your wallet through restoration.
Note: In order to restore your wallet you must have your 12-word Daedalus wallet recovery phrase. If you do not have your 12-word Daedalus wallet recovery phrase you will lose all your ada.
You can check your 12-word Daedalus wallet recovery phrase to see if it is valid.
1. If your wallet is open in Daedalus, on the machine you are using, you will have to delete it before you restore it.
2. Click on Add Wallet in the Daedalus application (Click the wallet Icon in the top left if you do not see Add Wallet in the bottom left)
3. Then click Restore
4. In the Restore a Wallet popup, select the Backup recovery phrase tab. You will see the Wallet name field where you may name your wallet.