Paper wallets are useful for storing Ada offline, Awhere they cannot be hacked. It's important to keep paper wallets safe.
Create a paper wallet
1. Click the paper wallet icon in the top left corner of the Daedalus application
2. Save the paper-wallet-certificate.pdf file to your machine as instructed in the guidelines.
2. Next print out the saved paper-wallet-certificate.pdf on paper.
3. Write down the 9 keywords as they appear in the Complete Your Certificate screen in the appropriate places on the paper wallet.
4. Next, you should check and verify the 27-word Daedalus paper wallet recovery phrase that is on the paper wallet you have created.
5. To verify the27-word Daedalus paper wallet recovery phrase from the wallet certificate enter each word in the correct order in the Verify Wallet screen.
6. Once complete click Complete to verify
7. The final screen in the paper wallet creation process is Paper Wallet Certificate. this screen shows the paper wallet receive address, this is the wallet address you can use to add Ada to your paper wallet.