Editions: Daedalus Rewards
When installing Daedalus Rewards on Windows you get an error like Installer integrity check has failed (Windows)...
This is probably a corrupted download. This could happen for a number of reasons and none or more than one of these reasons may affect you.
- The application is damaged:
- You’ve ejected the drive before the installation process was fully finished;
- You’ve downloaded installer incompletely;
- You’ve didn’t save the installer on the drive completely.
- Virus infection. Most often malware and viruses are hiding at installer file and damaging it. As a result of such infections, users are facing Installer integrity check has failed error. So it’s pretty important to scan the installation file with antivirus before start.
Tip. We recommend you not to install the applications from unknown sources, that can help you avoid a lot of problems and save your data in the future.
- Insufficient space on the drive. In case there is not enough space on the drive, the installation process will be stopped or won’t finish completely;
- Error due to Firewall. In case the firewall is enabled on the PC, it can block the installation of the application. In such situation you need to temporarily disable antivirus until the installation process finishes;
- Application incompatibility. The issues can occur when installing the application that is developed for 32-bit Windows version on 64-bit OS machine (and vice versa).
This is from the article https://www.techcrises.com/fixes/installer-integrity-check-has-failed-nsis-error/ (IOHK does not control or endorse this web site).
Please try to download again.
You can also verify the hash and/or signature of the download is proper per the verification instructions at https://staking.cardano.org/ (Verify Signature or Verify Checksum)
If you try again and are able to validate the download with one of the two methods ad you are still having this issue please let us know.