Editions: Daedalus Rewards
Daedalus Rewards wallet is one of several Daedalus wallet editions that will be used on the Cardano blockchain. It is a software application for use on computers, there is no mobile version. Daedalus rewards is the first fully functional wallet that will be released on the Incentivised Testnet soon. It replaces the Daedalus Balance Check as the wallet for Incentivised Testnet.
Daedalus Rewards is used on the Shelley era Incentivised Testnet. There are several testnets, see Cardano Networks for more details.
Daedalus Rewards will only be available for download at https://staking.cardano.org/
- Daedalus Rewards will be released as Daedalus - Rewards V1 v2.0.0-ITN1 soon.
- It will be a full node wallet, developed by IOHK, which will allow you to check the ada that was captured during the Snapshot balance of any mainnet wallet that you have access to. The Snapshot was a copy of the ada balances in all Daedalus wallets, Daedalus Paper Wallets and Yoroi wallets on the Cardano mainnet on November 29 at 12:00 UTC that was imported to Shelley Incentivised Testnet.
- You will also be able to move your ada from your Balance wallet (that you restored from the snapshot) to a Rewards wallet.
- You can delegate stake, send and receive ada on Incentivised Testnet using a Rewards wallet.
- You will also be able to accumulate real rewards in your Rewards wallet that are spendable on mainnet after the Incentivised Testnet is over.