Editions: Daedalus Rewards
Components: Daedalus Rewards
Daedalus Rewards wallet is one of several Daedalus wallet editions that will be used on the Cardano blockchain. It is a software application for use on computers, there is no mobile version. Daedalus Rewards is now available. It replaces the Daedalus Balance Check (retired) as the wallet for Incentivised Testnet.
Daedalus Rewards is used on the Shelley era Incentivised Testnet. There are several testnets, see Cardano Networks for more details.
Daedalus Rewards is available for download at https://staking.cardano.org/
- Daedalus Rewards has been released as Daedalus - Rewards V1 v2.0.0-ITN1.
- It is a full node wallet, developed by IOHK, which allows you to check the ada that was captured during the Snapshot balance of any mainnet wallet that you have access to. The Snapshot was a copy of the ada balances in all Daedalus wallets, Daedalus Paper Wallets and Yoroi wallets on the Cardano mainnet on November 29 at 12:00 UTC that was imported to Shelley Incentivised Testnet.
- You are now able to move your ada from your Balance wallet (that you restored from the snapshot) to a Rewards wallet.
- You can delegate stake, send and receive ada on Incentivised Testnet using a Rewards wallet.
- You are able to accumulate real rewards in your Rewards wallet that are spendable on mainnet after the Incentivised Testnet is over.