Editions: Daedalus Redemption
Daedalus Redemption wallet is one of several Daedalus wallet editions that will be used on the Cardano blockchain. It is a software application for use on computers, there is no mobile version. DaedalusRedemption is based on Daedalus wallet v0.14.0. Daedalus Redemption is based on Daedalus wallet v0.14.0 It is specifically designed to allow users to redeem ada purchased in pre-sale.
Daedalus Redemption is used on Cardano Mainnet.
See also Cardano Networks.
Daedalus Rewards will only be available for download on the https://daedaluswallet.io/ website but since it is not released you cannot download it yet.
- Daedalus Redemption will be released as Daedalus - Redemption v0.14.AR soon.
- It will be a full node wallet, developed by IOHK, which will allow you to redeem ada purchased in pre-sale. Presale refers to the early phase in Cardano's development before mainnet was operational 2016 - 2017.
- Once you have successfully redeemed your presale ada you will be able to manage that ada using the latest version of Daedalus wallet.
- Daedalus Redemption is designed for ada redemption only.
- The ada redemption feature was removed from Daedalus wallet as of Cardano 1.7.0: Daedalus 0.15.0 and Cardano SL 3.1.0 - Release Notes
- Daedalus Redemption is only intended to be available for a limited period. IOHK encourages all presale ada holders to redeem their ada as soon as possible.
- Regular vending certificate
- Force vended vending certificate
- Paper vended vending certificate
- Recovered regular vending certificate
- Recovered force vended vending certificate