Yes. This is technically possible. It can be achieved by registering a stake pool and setting the profit margins to 100%. Anybody that delegates to your stake pool will not receive any rewards for delegation. This will disincentivize delegators from delegating to your stake pool, but provide you with the ability to stake your ada and reap all of the rewards while testing your stake pool operations.
Articles in this section
- What is staking?
- How much will I make by staking?
- Will I be able to start staking straight away?
- What is stake pool performance?
- What is stake pool saturation?
- How should l judge a good stake pool?
- Can I run a private stake pool?
- Will I be able to add more ada to my testnet wallet after the snapshot?
- Will IOHK, Emurgo, or Cardano run stake pools?
- Will IOHK, Emurgo, or Cardano moderate or control stake pools?