A testnet is a version of the Cardano blockchain that tests specific, in-development functionality. It allows our development team and community to test in a secure, sandboxed environment, and use the feedback to make tweaks and fix bugs. This ensures we only make releases when they’re ready.
Articles in this section
- Which operating systems do you support?
- What is the Incentivized Testnet?
- How do I get involved?
- What is a testnet?
- When Shelley?
- When wallet?
- Do I need to transfer my ada from my mainnet Daedalus wallet to the testnet version of Daedalus?
- Which version of Daedalus can I use this to participate in the Shelley testnet?
- How much ada do I need to take part in the program?
- How much money can I make? Will it be profitable?