- Restart your computer to kill all Daedalus Balance Check processes
- Go to Control Panel in Windows and select Uninstall a program
- From the list of installed applications select Daedalus Balance Check
- Uninstall Daedalus Balance Check application
- Type %appdata% in the explorer’s address bar -locate the Daedalus - Balance Check folder
- If Daedalus - Balance Check folder exists delete it
- Restart your computer to kill all Daedalus processes
- In Finder on the Go menu select Applications
- Select Daedalus - Balance Check.app which is located in the Applications folder and delete it
- In Finder on the Go menu select Goto Folder… and enter ~/Library/Application Support/ and locate the Daedalus - Balance Check folder.
- Note that if you cannot find the Daedalus folder your Library folder may be hidden. You will need to Unhide the Library folder.
- Delete the Daedalus - Balance Check folder
Following these steps on any Linux distribution will remove Daedalus Balance Check.
1. Remove the installation of Linux Daedalus from your home directory:
chmod -R +w ~/.daedalus
rm -rf ~/.local/bin/daedalus* ~/.daedalus
2. Remove Desktop Icons:
rm -f ~/.local/share/applications/Daedalus*.desktop
3. Remove the Daedalus blockchain, DB, and wallets.
rm -rf ~/.local/share/Daedalus/itn_balance_check