In the Incentivized Testnet, stake pools will be ranked based on their performance. This is a calculation based on the number of blocks the pool was tasked to create compared with the number of blocks it actually created. This is recorded over time. Over the duration of the testnet and for the mainnet, more ways of ranking stake pools will be added. We also recommend that ada holders also do their own independent research when choosing where to delegate their stake.
Articles in this section
- What is staking?
- How much will I make by staking?
- Will I be able to start staking straight away?
- What is stake pool performance?
- What is stake pool saturation?
- How should l judge a good stake pool?
- Can I run a private stake pool?
- Will I be able to add more ada to my testnet wallet after the snapshot?
- Will IOHK, Emurgo, or Cardano run stake pools?
- Will IOHK, Emurgo, or Cardano moderate or control stake pools?