Rewards for delegation can be earned if you delegate to a stake pool that is sharing rewards. The amount you earn cannot be guaranteed and will ultimately depend on the stake pool, the amount of rewards they are prepared to share, and their performance. Throughout the Incentivized Testnet, we may also test new parameters that could affect rewards. These new parameters will be included in the calculator, so it will always be possible to calculate approximate rewards. It is also worth noting that rewards will only begin to be granted from the end of the epoch in which the associated stake was delegated.
Articles in this section
- When do I receive my ada rewards?
- How will rewards be transfered from testnet to mainnet?
- Will rewards be guaranteed during the lncentivized Testnet period?
- Where does the money for rewards come from?
- Does Daedalus need to be open for my ada to earn rewards?
- How often will I receive my rewards, and where will they be stored?
- Can I spend my ada during staking or do I have to lock my ada to receive rewards?
- Can I earn more rewards with Daedalus or Yoroi?