If you participated in the Incentivized Testnet (ITN) and earned rewards by running a stake pool or delegating your stake, you can now redeem your rewards as ada on the Cardano mainnet.
Daedalus 2.2.0 has a “Redeem Incentivized Testnet rewards” feature which allows the redemption of ITN rewards to a Shelley wallet.
To redeem your ITN rewards in the latest version of Daedalus, you must have the following:
- The 15-word ITN wallet recovery phrase (from the Daedalus Rewards wallet that contains the rewards.)
- A Shelley wallet with enough funds to pay the transaction fees.
NOTE: You can not redeem your ada if you lost your 15-word ITN wallet recovery phrase, even you can access to your rewards balance from your ITN wallet.
How to redeem ITN rewards. Daedalus users and stake pools with a recovery phrase.
1. Have a Shelley wallet restored on Daedalus, you need it to have funds to pay for the transaction fee.
2. Click on the ITN button in the left panel:
Input the Recovery phrase from your ITN wallet, and select the Shelley wallet that will receive the funds and pay for the transaction fee.
Next, enter your Shelley-wallet spending password, and click "Confirm rewards redemption."
You will then see a message confirming your redemption, similar to the one below.
For stake pools without a recovery phrase.
Stake pool that operated on ITN and only have ITN Key pair (Not a recovery phrase)
1. Convert your ITN keys to Mainnet stake keys:
$ cardano-cli-itn shelley key convert-itn-extended-key --itn-signing-key-file root.prv --out-file stake.skey
$ cardano-cli-itn shelley key convert-itn-key --itn-verification-key-file root.pub --out-file stake.vkey
2. Redeem your rewards as described in Withdrawing Rewards
For assistance, please submit a ticket to the IOHK support team from the Help menu in Daedalus, or by using the submit a request form.