Understanding the configuration files
Your node needs five configuration files
- topology.json: Contains the list of of nodes that your node will connect to.
- Byrion-genesis.json: Contains the blockchain parameters for Byron era.
- Shelley-genesis.json: Contains the blockchain parameters for Shelley, Allegra and Mary eras
- Alonzo-genesis.json: Contains the blockchain parameters for the Alonzo era
- config.json: Allows you to have full control on what your node does and how the information is presented, has these four sub-sections
- Basic node configuration
- Update parameters
- Logging control
For detailed information, please check Understanding your configuration files and how to use them
Download configuration files from: https://hydra.iohk.io/job/Cardano/cardano-node/cardano-deployment/latest-finished/download/1/index.html