- When does the registration process start?
Feb 17, 2021 19:00 UTC
- Exact date and time for balance snapshot.
Mar 3, 2021 19:00 UTC
- When voting starts and ends?
Mar 5, 2021 19:00 UTC / Mar 24, 2021 19:00 UTC
- Where can I get the QR code?
Use Daedalus Mainnet 3.3.0 and above.
- Where can I read more about Catalyst and fund3?
Please visit Ideascale and join the Project Catalyst Chat on Telegram!
- How voting rewards are calculated?
Please see Catalyst Rewards
- How rewards for advisors are calculated? -
Please see Community Advisor Guide
- How can I verify my vote?
You can’t do that on the blockchain right now. But the App will give you confirmation one you cast your votes.
- Do I have to lock my ada when registering to vote?
- Where can I read about the projects involved?
Please visit Ideascale
- Where to report issues/bugs?
Please contact us on IOHK Support
- How can I check my rewards earned?
You will receive a transaction with metadata attached to it indicating your voter rewards.
- When will rewards be distributed?
Apr 2, 2021/Apr 4, 2021
- What are the Supported platforms:
Catalyst Voting APP/Daedalus/Idea Scale
- Non supported platforms:
- How can I know that I have completed the registration process?
If you scanned the QR code provided by Daedalus, and decrypted using the PIN - you completed the registration successfully.
In the mobile app you should see the text "Once voting starts you will receive your voting power"
- 2,950 ada required to register. Will this be lowered eventually?
We understand how you feel/we are working hard to be as inclusive as possible, but this is just the early stages of Catalyst. So far we have some security and performance issues that forced us to set this threshold for the system to function. Every fund cycle we are better optimizing the system, allowing us to reduce the threshold and include more and more people in the process. For example, in Fund 2, the threshold was 8,000 ada. Please note, out of the entire budget of Catalyst, only 14% is allocated to voters and 86% is allocated to proposers, referrers, and community advisors. You can participate in those roles and earn funds now without any thresholds or transaction fees to participate.
- Cannot scan QR code. What should I do?
Check that you have updated voting app. Help & support section > version #. Update and try again.
Or, Regenerate a new QR code, rescan