- Install Trezor Suite from https://suite.trezor.io/ and setup your Trezor device
- Ensure your hardware wallet's firmware is up to date.
- Install Trezor BRIDGE
Pairing your Trezor hardware wallet with Daedalus
1. Connect and unlock your Trezor device before opening Daedalus.
2. Open Daedalus.
3. Ensure Trezor BRIDGE is running.
3. In Daedalus, go to ‘Add wallet’ and click the ‘Pair’ button.
4. Export your public key
5. Your Trezor T device will show this notification, confirm to continue:
6. Your Trezor hardware wallet is successfully paired with Daedalus and the wallet restoration starts.
7. Once your Trezor wallet is synced with the blockchain, you will be able to make transactions and delegate your wallet to stake pools.