Daedalus wallet for the Cardano testnets
- Downloading Daedalus wallet for the Cardano testnet
- Daedalus Testnet - Known Issues
- Restoring ITN wallets on Shelley Testnet
- Balance check instructions
- What if the balances do not match?
- Installing Daedalus Shelley Testnet in Linux
Stake Pool Operators Overview
- Stake pool operator support and help
- What is a stake pool?
- Who can run a stake pool?
- Why operate a stake pool?
- Recommended skills for stake pool operators
- Stake Pool Minimum System Requirements
Stake Pool Operators How-to
- Building a node from source
- Starting the node and connecting to testnet
- Understanding the configuration files
- How to configure the logging options of your node
- What are Block-producing nodes and relay nodes
- The Cardano-CLI commands
- Where can I get the configuration files?
- Transactions errors: BadInputsUTxO
- Transaction errors: ValueNotConservedUTxO
- Transaction errors: ExpiredUTxO
- Transaction errors: Failed reading. Your input is either malformed or not hex encoded
- Which tag should I use to run cardano-node?
Daedalus Preview updates
Daedalus Pre-production updates
Legacy Testnet Release notes
- Daedalus 4.12.1 release notes
- Daedalus 4.12.0 release notes
- Daedalus 4.11.0 release notes
- Daedalus 4.10.0 release notes
- Daedalus 4.9.1 release notes
- Daedalus 4.9.0 release notes