Sometimes you only need to send a smaller amount than you have stored in your address. All funds must be spent from the address when a transaction is placed so two transactions are made. One to the receiving address and one back to your wallet. This is done to an unused address in your wallet for security reasons.
Articles in this section
- User Interface Themes
- Loading Screen Status Icons
- Transaction Assurance Security Level
- Guided manual updates
- Blockchain Storage Consolidation Status screen
- Wallet UTXO Distribution screen
- Log file submission - what's included and what's not
- Blockchain storage consolidation
- How do I redeem my Ada?
- I have a regular vending certificate, how do I redeem my Ada?