Creating a paper wallet is not hard and neither is restoring a paper wallet in Daedalus wallet.
Try to restore your paper wallet.
Restore a paper wallet
- Click the Add Wallet icon on the bottom left of the Daedalus screen. (Click the wallet Icon on the top left of the Daedalus screen if you don't see it.)
- Click the Restore tile
- Select the Paper wallet certificate tab
- Enter your 27-word Daedalus paper wallet recovery phrase in the Paper wallet recovery phrase field. (tip: you must click on the word that pops up below the field to add it.)
- Enter a wallet name (you do not have to use the old name)
- Enter a spending password (you do not have to use the old password)
- Click on Restore wallet
- You will see your restored wallet in the list of wallets on the left of the Daedalus screen
Note that the last word in the recovery phrase is not used to check if the recovery phrase is correct in paper wallets. So there is a greater chance that one or more of the words is mistyped than with a recovery phrase for Daedalus wallet where the last word can sometimes catch a typing error and display a validation error message.