Editions: Daedalus, Daedalus Rewards
To view transaction details, click on the transaction in your transaction list which can be found on the Summary tab
or the Transactions tab.
For Recieve transactions you will see:
- The date of the transaction
- ada received: the time the transaction was received
- The amount of ada received
- Transaction assurance level indicator
- From addresses: The address in your wallet the transaction was sent from.
- To addresses: Here you will see two addresses. One is the address you sent to, and the other is the Change address.
- Transaction assurance level: Indications of how trustworthy the transaction is showing the assurance level and the number of confirmations.
- Transaction ID: This number can be used in the Cardano Blockchain Explorer to find your transaction. If you don’t see your transaction in the Cardano explorer, then your transaction was probably not completed. (Our sister company Emurgo has also created an explorer https://seiza.com/home it's very user-friendly, see that web site for more info.)
For Send transactions you will see: