About Fund 4
1. What is the goal of Fund4?
Create, fund and deliver the future of Cardano. Project Catalyst is an experiment in community innovation, providing a framework to turn ideas into impactful real world projects.
- Dapps & Integrations
- Developer Ecosystem
- Challenge setting
- Distributed decision making
- Proposer outreach
- Catalyst value onboarding
3. Can I submit my own proposal, how do I do that?
Proposals are welcome, you can submit yours through ideascale
4. Where to report issues/bugs?
If you registered using Daedalus, submit a support request from the Catalyst Voting application.
If you registered using Yoroi, submit a request here: https://yoroi-wallet.com/#/support
5. When does the registration process start?
To be determined (postponed)
6. What wallet application should I use to register?
Daedalus Mainnet or Yoroi
7. Do I have to lock my ADA when registering to vote?
No, but you need to make sure your funds are there at snapshot time. Your wallet does not need to be delegated in order to vote.
8. What are the supported applications?
- Catalyst Voting application
- Daedalus Mainnet
- Yoroi extension
9. What are the non supported platforms?
10. What are the supported operating systems for the Catalyst Voting application?
Android and iOS
11. Exact date and time for snapshot.
To be determined (delayed)
12. What is the minimum balance requirement for Fund4?
500 ADA excluding rewards. All registrations incur in transaction fees.
13. I got a new phone, how do I transfer my registration to it?
Download the application, scan the QR code, decrypt with the pin.
14. When will you support hardware wallets for Catalyst?
Later this year.
15. After scanning the QR code, I enter my PIN but I get a message that the PIN does not match?
That means that either your QR code is incorrect or your PIN is incorrect. Make sure you are using the correct PIN/QR code for Fund4.
16. My voting power is not matching the balance of my wallet, why?
- The balance on your wallet includes rewards, voting power only considers balance in UTxO’s.
- You moved your balance to a different wallet before the snapshot.
- If you add funds to your wallet after the snapshot that transaction is not considered.
17. In the Catalyst Voting app - why do some of the proposals have a blue border on the right side and others do not?
Projects with the blue border are projects that you have already visited.
18. I registered for voting, but I lost/did not save my QR/PIN - how do I get new ones?
You have to repeat the registration process if you are still in the registration window. This will incur in new transaction fees.
19. How do I register multiple wallets?
- Have Separate wallets in Daedalus or Yoroi.
- Get QR code for each (save all the PDF’s and PIN codes).
- Install Catalyst app.
- Vote with wallet 1.
- Uninstall Catalyst app.
- Install Catalyst app again.
- Vote with wallet 2 and so on.
20. When voting starts and ends?
To be determined (delayed)
21. How can I verify my vote?
When you submit your votes from Catalyst App you get a confirmation message. You cannot verify your votes later.
22. How rewards are calculated for voting
(Reference document from fund3.)
23. How rewards for advisors are calculated?
24. I voted and submitted my votes, but I can vote again - why?
You can override your previous vote by voting again. For example, you might change your mind about a project and change your vote, only the last vote counts.
25. When will rewards be distributed?
From Wednesday May 12th 2021 to Friday May 14th 2021
How can I check my rewards earned?
You cannot verify the rewards beforehand. You will receive a tx with metadata attached to it indicating the voting rewards.
Known Issues / Troubleshooting