Restore a wallet
1. Click on the wallet icon on the top left if you do not see Add wallet on the bottom left.
2. Click on Add wallet
3. Click on Restore
4. Select your wallet type and continue
- 12-word (Byron Legacy wallet) recovery phrase.
- 24-word (Shelley wallet) recovery phrase.
- 27-word (Paper wallet) recovery phrase.
If you have trouble entering your recovery phrase, please check this article in our Support Portal here for help.
5. Name your wallet and set your Spending password
6. Allow for your wallet to Synchronize. You will see your wallet`s current balance once the wallet is fully synced.
For feedback or support, please be sure to submit a ticket to the IOHK support team from the Help menu in Daedalus, or by using the submit a request form.