How to perform the balance check
To perform the balance check you will need the wallet recovery phrase of your Rewards wallet from the Incentivized Testnet.
0. If you are already using Daedalus 1.0.0-STN1 (which was distributed only to stake pool operators during the Friends and Family phase of the Shelley Testnet), you will need to delete the Daedalus state directory before installing Daedalus 1.2.0-STN1.
1. Install and launch ‘Daedalus Shelley Testnet’
2. Click Restore
3. Select both ‘Daedalus wallet’ and ‘15 words (Shelley wallet)’ for the type of the wallet that you are restoring
4. Enter the 15-word wallet recovery phrase of your Daedalus Rewards wallet from the Incentivized Testnet
5. Name your wallet and set a spending password
6. Your wallet will be restored after clicking ‘Continue’
7. Click ‘Close’ to see the summary screen of your Shelley Testnet wallet. Wait for up to two minutes for the rewards to load and you should see the correct balance of your rewards account. Rewards cannot currently be spent, so they cannot be used to make a transaction. This spending functionality will be delivered with the remainder of the Shelley features in upcoming Daedalus releases.
What if the balances do not match?
In case your rewards balance does not match the rewards you have earned from participation in the Incentivized Testnet program, please verify that you are using the correct wallet recovery phrase. Please refer to the What if the balances do not match? article for more information.